Introducing the Sonar Founders NFT Genesis Series & June 18 Anniversary AMA Recap
To celebrate our 1 year anniversary, we come bearing non-fungible goodies…
Has it really been a year? It is said a week in crypto feels like an eternity, yet the past year has flown by as a blur. We have deployed a cross chain bridge to Ethereum, launched the Beta version of the Sonar Platform, and introduced some of the first AI features in successive updates. Our team continues to work continuously to bring the vision of Sonar to life, and many more major milestones approach the time of imminent release. So, what is around the corner?
- Major platform update 0.3, featuring a complete Token Studio redesign, new features, and bug fixes.
- Sonar Academy Beta, which will launch with a considerable amount of content and continue to grow in scope over time.
- Sonar Blockchain Data Indexing protocol, we are on the brink of being a crucial provider of in-demand data. Not only will it power the Sonar ecosystem, but those of clients as well.
- Sonar Wallet Beta, a true all-in-one DeFi custody solution with unique cross chain capabilities.
- Sonar Founder NFT Genesis series, the very next thing to drop. The NFT’s are nearly ready for release! We are excited about these and we know you will be as well. Let’s dive in to some of the juicy details about this unique NFT series below! (Some variables are still fluid and subject to change).
- 250 total, hand-designed pixel art avatars of select Sonar Co-Founders
- NFT’s will be divided into 5 distinct rarity tiers. Those are:
> Common 30.8%
> Uncommon 24.8%
> Rare 21.6%
> Epic 16%
> Legendary 6.8%
- There will be a limit of 1 mint per wallet but this is subject to change.
- Mint price is 0.6 BNB.
- There will be a minimum hold of 50,000 PING per wallet to qualify for a mint (subject to change).
Proposed NFT Utility
The NFT’s will hold significant and multifold utility within the Sonar ecosystem. Some utility will be complete at launch and others will be integrated into the ecosystem over time. The planned utility will include, but not limited to:
- Compounding staking rewards. The reward token received will be voted upon by holders. The higher the NFT tier (more rare), the higher the passive rewards received.
- Early access to select products and features under development.
- Access to exclusive merch.
- Unlock of Platform tier levels that would otherwise only be attainable with a certain amount of PING.
- NFT is an admit 1 + guest ticket to any live Sonar event (wen Malta party?).
- Access to VIP Telegram and Discord channels.
Below are a few previews of what the NFT’s will look like:
To mint an NFT, the user will connect their wallet to our NFT minting portal shown here:
Connect, click mint, and the mint fee will be deducted from you wallet and the NFT delivered instantly!
Passive rewards will be available from a special claim portal shown here:
Special AMA Recap
- (30:51) Teaser vid of Token Studio redesign
- (32:30) Sonar Platform is now rebranded as Sonar Studio. The name better reflects the function of the software itself.
- (34:38) With the 0.3 release of Sonar Studio we will have implemented the first iteration of our own Blockchain Data Indexing Solution. Data retrieval speeds will be drastically improved, in some cases 10–20x faster. There will be significant resultant performance upgrades across the Studio after implementation is complete.
- (36:00) In addition to the complete redesign, other changes will include user data persistence and the ability to save preferences, tracked tokens, and more. There will also be Gamification elements and incentives for users to contribute and interact integrated into later versions of the Studio.
- (44:00) NFT Litepaper preview.
- (55:00) NFT Art preview.
- (1:12:00) Our conservation of resources during the end of the bull cycle is what has enabled us to continue building and survive during this market downturn.
Thank you for joining us for our 1 year anniversary celebration! To many more years ahead Sonarians!
-The Sonar Team