Darkest Before Dawn
The most difficult times in crypto investing are often defined by tests of patience and will. The times where we ask ourselves why we are holding on for dear life. The answer for many is the potential of life changing wealth. Many come to the Binance Smart Chain because it is a birthing ground of hundreds of start ups and projects every month. Most are gone as soon as they appear but some are diamonds in the rough. When you find that diamond, you hang on and never let go.
So, where are we now on this timeline? What is still to come?
On the immediate horizon we have the Bridge to Ethereum going live and a subsequent Uniswap listing on October 14th. The Bridge will grant Sonar access to the abundant and most popular DeFi protocols on Ethereum. As well as exposure and a gateway to Ethereum investors.
We rest yet again at the lower support line at .012c, following the previous price cycle almost exactly. Albeit a consolidation period that was twice as long as the last, it followed the exact same trends and peaks. Today, we begin to bounce off the lower support as the market stays green and new investors are coming in anticipating more good news from Sonar. This is a very good sign, and if the trend continues to mirror the previous cycle we could very well see some big movement quite soon.
This is the chart from the previous consolidation cycle. Notice how similar both peaks and downtrends are to now.
This is what happened after the cycle completed.
This is where we are now.
It’s safe to say the future looks bright and promising. You are here because you know what you have invested in, now all you must do is allow the time needed for the value to be realized and the development to be played out.
- Michael is back! He has arrived safely at his new permanent residence in Spain.
- There will be a live demo of the Bridge in action on Sunday’s special edition of Blockchain Education with Eli & Mike.
- We are releasing a limited minting of Sonar Founder’s NFTs to celebrate the launch of the Ethereum bridge. They will be available on Opensea.io shortly after the launch of the bridge.
- Engelbert’s “The Daily” is now officially a part of the Sonar Education Ecosystem. Different top crypto projects are discussed and analyzed daily in an informative and collaborative way.
- The Ethereum Bridge will be released October 14th. We had a very productive test net and had some amazing feedback and work done by our community members who participated in the testing. We want to give a very special thanks to those that helped us with testing.
- We have a second AMA coming up with the Chainlink community, this time on Twitter, October 14th.
- Bridge transaction flow is being fine-tuned, and the UI is being refined and updated to better reflect the stage of transactions in progress.
- The Charting Tool beta demo date will be announced in the next few days by Cristiano.
- The Whitepaper v2 is in our lawyers hands and is receiving final updates and approval.